I would def. rather hook up with Palin than Mccain.
Would You Rather...
Be married to a pig, or love a pig but not have it love you back?
Live your whole life needing to desperately pee and being unable to do so, or live your whole life peeing immediately wherever and whenever the urge comes?
Have hot cougar sex with Cindy McCain in the White House, or hook up with Sarah Palin on a regular basis at the Vice Presidential Mansion?
Be a global hero by saving earth from aliens but only receive a plaque from the President, or be an evil villain and take over all the world's riches?
Watch Doug all day, or watch Rocko's Modern Life all day?
Find out Steve Jobs owns a Zune, or find out Bill Gates owns an iPod?
Make sweet, sweet love to a girl only to find out she was dead the whole ime, or take that same girl out to go see Mama Mia the musical?
Constantly yell "I'm masturbating" while masturbating, or constantly yell "I'm not masturbating" when not masturbating?
"Why so serious?"
I would def. rather hook up with Palin than Mccain.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
I'd rather both of em make me the meat in the sammich...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Oh dont lie supr...youd rather be in a Obama/Hillary sammich.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Hey now I think oh McCain is a sexy beast for her age. Theres not a guy on here in his right mind that can tell me he wouldn't have played hide the weenie with her 10-20 years ago and alot still would.
"Why so serious?"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh dont lie supr...youd rather be in a Obama/Hillary sammich. </div></div>
It's never nice to transpose your fantasies onto another..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks